Sunday, October 07, 2007

Knowing is the easy part. Saying it out loud is the hard part.











Annie and Tom. The Horse Whisperer.

Annie: Is this how it's gonna be now, hmmm? You dont speak to me. We dont speak to each other. Well, Im speaking to you now so say something.

Tom: No.

Annie: Why?

Tom: I cant get in the middle of this.

Annie: Well i am afraid that you are in the middle of this.

Tom: He's a good man, Annie.

Annie: I never said he wasn't. I can't change the way i feel.

Tom: You gotta figure out what you want.

Annie: Do you know what you want?

Tom: I do know what i want. And im trying real hard not to get lost in this. I never expected to feel this way again. Annie, this is where i belong. This is who i am. Is this what you want?

Annie: Yeah.

Tom: Are you sure?

Annie: Yeah.

Tom: Can you tell that to your family? To Robert? To Grace? If you had the chance to go home and change things, would you?

Annie: You can't ask me that. It's not that simple.

Tom: It is.







No comments: