Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Rah rah rah sis bomba

This is my first post for 2008. It's already past six in the morning, almost seven actually, the first of January, and I am supposed to be still asleep right now. But I am still awake although I am already kinda sleepy. I must linger a bit because the rest of the year would have begun when I am once again awake.

I had already written something a few moments ago when for some reason, I accidentally pressed some keys and all my thoughts and lamentations were gone. Perhaps this is a good sign. I must look forward to this new year and somehow loosen my grasp on the things that I missed, things that transpired over those many years that already passed me by. Those years had given me lessons, had provided me with fond memories. But it's pointless to get stucked. And it's even more foolish if one intentionally lets himself get stucked.

There are no regrets. I am completely happy about the Jessie that I am right now. Regret is the most useless human emotion because we don't have any power to undo the things that already happened.

I think 2008 will be a great year for me. It rained gently a few moments ago and I think that is a sign that good things will come my way.

I would still acknowledge though that I am person who whines and complains a lot. But that is part of living and growing. Somewhere in my heart and mind, I always know when to be at peace and content. Otherwise I would still rah rah rah sis bomba!

No comments: