Thursday, July 20, 2006

Tori

The Goddess of SinSuality

Years go by will I still be waiting for somebody else to understand. Years go by if I'm stripped of my beauty and the orange clouds raining in my head. Years go by will I choke on my tears till finally there is nothing left. One more casualty you know we're to EASY easy easy. Silent All These Years

Maybe I ain't used to maybes. Smashing in a cold room. Cutting my hands up every time I touch you. Maybe maybe it's time to wave goodbye now, time to wave goodbye now. Tear In Your Hand

Can't reach you. Can't reach you. Give me life. Give me pain. Give me myself again. Oh these little earthquakes, here we go again. These little earthquakes doesn't take much to rip us into pieces. Little Earthquakes

He says when you gonna make up your mind. When you gonna love you as much as i do. When you gonna make up your mind, cause things are gonna CHANGE so fast. All the white horses are still in bed. I tell you that I'll always want you near. You say that things change my dear. Winter

Look i'm standing naked before you, don't you want more than my sex. I can scream as loud as your last one but I can't claim innocence. I could just pretend that you love me, the night would lose all sense of fear. But why do i need you to love me when you can't hold what i hold dear. Leather

All songs by Tori Amos from Little Earthquakes.

No comments: